7.15.2014

Star Wars Street Art

As you all may know by now, we have a bit of a street art fetish. The Arts District, just East of Downtown LA, is where we shoot a majority of the street. After we stopped by one our favorite stores, Suburban Riot, we decided to head over there and see if we couldn't discover some artwork we hadn't already stumbled upon. What we appreciate most about street art, is that the majority of the work is anonymous and done for the love of art, not for commercial gain. In honor of my daily art craze, I decided to pull out my new favorite pair of Star Wars Vans. I love the look of a slim suit pant with a pair of sneakers or vans. Of course I had to top it off with my Suburban Riot "Beer" shirt...

(Read more below)

I have always loved vans! I remember right after I saw the movie, Lords of Dogtown, when I was just a kid and I went out right after that and bought a pair of navy Authentics. Since then I normally buy at least one pair a year. For me they are perfect for almost anything. I have a few pairs that are beat up with holes and stains for when I go cruising on my skateboard. I also have my vans that I like to keep fresh like my Vans X Star Wars that I can wear for a casual summer BBQ. Go check out the rest of the Vans X Star Wars line Here
Hat: Avenue Athletics
Shirt: Suburban Riot
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Vans
Bag: Satch and Fable
Phone Case: Exo

No comments:

Post a Comment