6.08.2014

Tattoo Daydreams

I have really been into the 1950's classic men's street style lately. Keep it simple with a plain black t-shirt, cuffed up chinos and a nice pair of burgundy wing tips. Outside of fashion, I have always been intrigued by the uniqueness and individuality encompassed in tattoos. Even though I only have a few, I love the skill and intintricacies that the artists use...

(Read more below)


 I like to keep things simple. Black and brown are perfect colors that work year round. Cuffing up the sleeves on my t-shit is the perfect way to resemble the 50's street look. I decided to spice up my wing tips by adding on a pair of blue laces from Mavericks Laces. Go check them out Here
 One's body is an empty canvas just waiting to be designed. The meaning behind tatoos is something very important to me, as they will be present for the rest of your life. It is always fun to look through tattoo books, imagining what masterpiece I may get next!
Shirt: Hanes
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Vintage
Jewelry: Psihii
Glasses: Ray Ban
Bag: UO
Phone Case: EXO
Book: Tattoos, by Laura Higes

No comments:

Post a Comment