6.14.2014

Bank Robbing

Street style has become bigger than ever in the last few years. Graphic t-shirts, snapbacks, and of course a fresh pair of sneakers. When I am relaxing I like to get into a comfortable sweatshirt, a good pair of jeans, and a comfy pair of boots/sneakers. I put on my Lightning Boy hat because I wanted to spend the night without hair gel. Whether it is street wear, runway, or formal, comfort is always an issue for me...

(Read more below to learn how you can stay comfortable and fashionable simultaneously)

 Now of course I  don't normally wear bandanas or pocket squares on my face, but considering I was wearing mostly black, we decided to have some fun and dress myself like a bank robber. My Temates hoodie represents the complete opposite. Here is a company who is all about promoting peace, love, and unity which is what Born and Raised is all about. 
Sweatshirt: Temates
Jeans: J.Crew
Shoes: Cordwain

No comments:

Post a Comment