5.05.2014

Orange Is The New Black



Orange is one of my favorite colors and I don't wear it enough! It can turn any look from dull to exciting. Spruce up your jeans and t-shirt with some color! Put on a pair of orange socks with your suit, wear an orange belt with your jeans, or grab an orange sweater like me. 

(Read more below)




I have always loved graffiti and street art. The sheer unknown talent around downtown LA continues to amaze me whenever I am exploring. I discovered this mural behind The Well LA and thought it complimented my orange sweater nicely. 


Always accessorize with my Psihii brackets. Check out their website and all their other designs Here.


Sweater: 
T-Shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: Levis
Penny Loafer: Brooks Brothers
Sunglasses: Retro Super Future
Bracelets: Psihii




No comments:

Post a Comment