5.07.2014

DTLA Weekend


Downtown, Los Angeles always has something going and that is why I love it so much. Constantly there are sidewalk events, pop up shops, and so many showrooms you wouldn't know where to start. Last weekend Downtown hosted both Shop Walk DTLA and Unique LA...

(View more below)


 I love seersucker! Growing up in New England I was surrounded by prepsters that wore bright pastels, loafers, and of course seersucker. My style is constantly changing, but I never forget where I was Born and Raised. 
 Stopped by Unique LA and bumped into Andrew and Rodolfo, owners of Pocket Square Clothing. These guys set up a great booth with all their new designs. It is always a pleasure meeting up with some of the gentlemen of Los Angeles and watching their brands grow. 
Pants: J. Crew

Wing tips are one of my go to shoes. They are the perfect shoe that can be both dressed up and dressed down. These Swede wing tips are perfect to wear with no socks and a pair of cuffed chinos or a nice pair of bermuda shorts for the spring/summer season. 
Stopped by Riot to meet up with my good friend, and the owner, Nate. He was hosting an event for Shopwalk DTLA and invited us to stop by. We met up with Leah, the owner of Beauty Decoded, debuting her new men's line Weapon. It works wonders on acne and razor burn, which every man could use help with!

Shirt: J. Crew
Lepel Pin: The Modern Gallant
Braclets: Psihii
Shoes: Cole Haan
Socks: J. Mclaughlin


No comments:

Post a Comment